map turtle :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

map turtle :)

Post by matt123 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm

finally got one Smile
es gonna be living in my 3ft for the winter and then im going to make an enclosure round the pond for summer !!!
was chatting with the store owner to find out that a pond just up the road from me is full of them ! gonna have to take a walk up there in summer and see for myself affraid

1x gibby 2x com plec 1x Green terror 1x blue acara 1x marble angel 1x ID shark 2x lemon fin barb 6x silver dollar/ red hook 2x green serverum 4x blood parrot 3x pictus cats 1x cherax quad 2x waroo 2x black ghost knife 1x delhezi poly 1x oscar 1x ABF 2x G barb 1x American puffer 1x labeo bicolour 1x blue gourami... Shoals of neons, tiger barbs, killifish, black skirts, Guppys, Mollys and lots of cory cats !! oh and a colony of red clawed crabs Smile
matt123
Tinfoil barb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: map turtle :)

Post by Edieharper on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 pm

what a beauty how much was he/she?
Edieharper
Admin

View user profile http://thefishtank.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by matt123 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 am

was only £20 ! absolute bargain for such a cool turtle, gonna pick up another 4 over the next week and get them large enough for the summer out in the pond Smile cant wait !

1x gibby 2x com plec 1x Green terror 1x blue acara 1x marble angel 1x ID shark 2x lemon fin barb 6x silver dollar/ red hook 2x green serverum 4x blood parrot 3x pictus cats 1x cherax quad 2x waroo 2x black ghost knife 1x delhezi poly 1x oscar 1x ABF 2x G barb 1x American puffer 1x labeo bicolour 1x blue gourami... Shoals of neons, tiger barbs, killifish, black skirts, Guppys, Mollys and lots of cory cats !! oh and a colony of red clawed crabs Smile
matt123
Tinfoil barb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by south coast nelly on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:53 am

my little neice has got one of them and one of the other type canny remember its name, guess who maintains the tank, yep muggins ere..
looks good
south coast nelly
Silver dollar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top